Wood Top Hung Windows
The Signature Megrame Wooden Top Hung window is designed specifically for ventilation with its outward opening system. It is a perfect partner when combined with a wooden side hung window to provide vertical emphasis and a rich feeling particularly in relation to bay or bow window constructions.
The natural beauty of the wood is persevered through use of environmentally friendly water-based surface coatings. Another option is to choose from the RAL palette of paints to achieve your desired colour.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- When combined with the casement window and French doors the glazing bar profiles are consistent giving a harmonious look
- Sightlines are consistent and blend with other windows in the range to cover large expanses of openings thus avoiding ugly and untidy sightlines
- As well as Georgian and Victorian style glazing design you can use Queen Anne design or create your own unique style
- Improved security is also a feature of the Top Hung Window as each pane of glass is sealed to the frame with internal beading making it impossible to remove the glass from the outside
- Four standard profiling options for frame and sash. Ovolo, Lamb’s Tongue, Concave and Putty line
- Flush Top Hung windows fit snugly into the frames and avoid water penetration
- Narrow shadow lines to create authentic handcrafted design
- CE certified to the legal requirements of Building Regulations 2016
- Full palette of RAL colours available to match your décor
- Extensive warranty available as standard gives you peace of mind
Wood Top Hung Windows Related Case Studies
Download Full Product & Service Brochure
Learn more about signature's expertise, superior product options and in-house services.
Start your download by clicking on the link below.
If you're interested in finding out more about us, information on our latest shows or to book a showroom appointment please fill out the form below and your download will begin afterwards.
Alternatively click here to download the file