Signature Megrame Wood Top Hung Windows
The Signature Megrame Wooden Top Hung window is designed specifically for ventilation with its outward opening system. It is a perfect partner when combined with a wooden side hung window to provide vertical emphasis and a rich feeling particularly in relation to bay or bow window constructions.
The natural beauty of the wood is persevered through use of environmentally friendly water-based surface coatings. Another option is to choose from the RAL palette of paints to achieve your desired colour.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- When combined with the casement window and French doors the glazing bar profiles are consistent giving a harmonious look
- Sightlines are consistent and blend with other windows in the range to cover large expanses of openings thus avoiding ugly and untidy sightlines
- As well as Georgian and Victorian style glazing design you can use Queen Anne design or create your own unique style
- Improved security is also a feature of the Top Hung Window as each pane of glass is sealed to the frame with internal beading making it impossible to remove the glass from the outside
- Four standard profiling options for frame and sash. Ovolo, Lamb’s Tongue, Concave and Putty line
- Flush Top Hung windows fit snugly into the frames and avoid water penetration
- Narrow shadow lines to create authentic handcrafted design
- CE certified to the legal requirements of Building Regulations 2016
- Full palette of RAL colours available to match your décor
- Extensive warranty available as standard gives you peace of mind
Download Signature's Traditional Range Brochure
Start your download by clicking on the link below.
If you're interested in finding out more about us, information on our latest shows or to book a showroom appointment please fill out the form below and your download will begin afterwards.
Alternatively click here to download the file