Signature Megrame Wood Fixed and Shaped Windows
The Signature Megrame Wood Fixed and Special Shaped windows are the perfect choice when the homeowner wishes to create a special glazing feature in a room. The combination of fixed shapes and special shapes will transform an interior space into something unique by adding height and scale.
Each special shape is customised to suit your home whatever the requirement be it curved, arched or polygon floor to ceiling or wall to wall. Large glazing features does not mean loss of heat as each window is Low-E glass with non- toxic Argon gas offers a 20% improvement over regular insulated glass as well preventing over heating in the Summer and loss of heat in the Winter.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Lambs Tongue, Ovolo, Putty Line and Cove glazing profiles available to match traditional and conservation house styles
- You can create dramatic glazing features in your home by combining the Signature Wood Fixed Windows and Special Shapes with other products in the range allowing you to maintain consistent sightlines which blend perfectly
- Custom design flexibility allows you to create curved, arched or polygon floor to ceiling or wall to wall features
- The choice of wood in the Signature window range offers you a beautiful rich and exotic wood interior as you can choose from pale Pine to golden Mahogany
- Bespoke design options with custom capabilities allow you to create unique interior features
- Interior and Exterior wood custom painted to a colour of your choice to match the décor of your home
- The construction details of large glazed sections are taken care of by the Signature in-house engineering and technical team who work with your builder and provide detailed installation drawings avoiding any costly mistakes
- Extensive warranty available as standard
Download Signature's Traditional Range Brochure
Start your download by clicking on the link below.
If you're interested in finding out more about us, information on our latest shows or to book a showroom appointment please fill out the form below and your download will begin afterwards.
Alternatively click here to download the file