Signature Megrame Tilt and Turn Windows
The Signature Megrame Tilt & Turn window is perhaps the most versatile of window styles available to the homeowner. It offers a solution to homeowners who want to capture natural light, manage ventilation and provide easy exit and entrance points.
As the wood used to manufacture the Signature Megrame Tilt & Turn is 60% heartwood from sustainable forestry in North Scandinavia and is constructed with triple layer technology the homeowner can enjoy the comfort and warmth of wood without the worry of maintenance and durability.
The Signature Megrame Tilt & Turn window is also available with a low maintenance aluminium clad exterior available in any RAL colour of your choice.
The Low-E2 glazing makes the Signature Megrame Tilt & Turn Window highly energy efficient and it also comes with the option of triple glazing which can achieve Passive standard. The Signature technicians are here to advise you on the best glazing option for your home.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- The highest performance and most energy efficient window in the contemporary window and door range achieving u-values as low as 0.80
- Option of full wood or aluminium clad wood Tilt & Turn window
- Aluminium cladding on the exterior provides optimum protection to the wood and the clad is available in any RAL colour of your choice to match exterior and interior finishes
- Available in sizes up to 1600mm wide and 2450mm high to create large openings
- Great flexibility in its application – can act as a substitute door where internal space is limited or mulled together to create a wall of glass and also qualifies as a fire escape opening from a bedroom
- Inward opening Tilt & Turn Window provides easy clean option
- Contemporary glazing profiles available e.g. Contoured 25mm and Classic 25mm
- CE Certified to the legal requirements of Building Regulations 2016
- Extensive warranty available as standard