Signature Andersen Aluminium Clad Wood Sliding Sash Windows
The Signature Andersen Aluminium Clad Wood Sliding Sash window is a modern, highly engineered product offering the latest in performance and technology while still matching the profiles and look of a traditional sliding sash window. This sash window from the Andersen E-Series Range is available in both standard and custom sizing making it suitable for both replacement and new build applications.
Use the Signature Andersen Sliding Sash Window to create a compelling feature in your home. The finely crafted wood interior is available in 10 different wood species and adds structural strength and thermal efficiency to this window. The in-house Signature paint division can varnish, stain or paint the wood to suit the interior décor of your home.
The refined clad exterior gives a classic and traditional lined appearance to the Signature Andersen Sliding Sash Window. The exterior cladding protects the wood from the elements making this window durable as well as low maintenance. For complete customizability, the cladding is available in a wide range of colours and finishes.
The sashes of the Signature Andersen Aluminium Clad Wood Window tilt in for easy cleaning from the inside of your home. High performance low E-4 argon filled self-cleaning glass offers exceptional energy efficiency as well as innovative self-cleaning properties.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Traditional Designs: Classic look aluminium clad wood sliding sash windows with modern performance standards
- Authentic Features: Narrow meeting rail creating traditional and finely profiled frames
- Innovative Wash-Mode: Tilting sash featuring concealed easy-tilt locks allows for easy cleaning of your window from inside your house.
- Slim Profiles: Slim aluminium clad profiles designed with traditional architectural authenticity provide finely crafted detail and a refined shadow line with a strong vertical emphasis of the narrow window frames creates a classical architectural element
- Combination Options: Aesthetically pleasing windows which match all other Signature Andersen Window and Doors giving a harmonious look to your home
- Design Versatility: Fully customisable window with 50 exterior clad colours and 7 anodized finishes and a variety of hardware styles and finish options
- Bare Wood Interior: Interior wood available in 10 species and 12 finish options to match your interior décor
- Custom Glazing Solutions: For both beauty and performance, a range of glazing options are available
- Dramatic Sizes: Standard and custom sizes available making this window suitable for both replacement and newbuild projects and allowing you to create your own design
- Extensive warranty available as standard