Signature Andersen Aluminium Clad Wood Casement Windows
The Signature Andersen Side Hung Casement windows can be assembled to create a large expanse of uninterrupted glass which is particularly desirable when your home is built in a rural landscape
The Signature Andersen Side Hung Casement Window allows for full ventilation from top to bottom of the window opening and the extended sash can catch the breeze and direct it into the house for better air flow.
The Signature Andersen Aluminium Clad Wood Side Hung Casement Window is made of wood and protected by a profiled, slimline aluminium clad exterior. The cladding is available in an extensive palette of colour finishes making this window a fully customizable design feature.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Design Versatility: Dramatic sizes and combinations give you unlimited design options and uninterrupted views
- Authentic Designs: Strong vertical emphasis of the narrow window frames creates a classical architectural element
- Beautiful Wood Stains: Finely detailed and crafted wood interiors can be finished in any colour and stain of your choice giving you unlimited design possibilities
- Bare Wood Interior: Distinctive interior wood selections turning each window into an interior conversation piece
- Slim Profiles: The engineered aluminium exterior provides slim profiles with refined shadow lines and consistent sightlines throughout the range
- Low-Maintenance: The aluminium clad exterior offers a low maintenance window solution which never needs painting and will not peel, blister, or flake
- First-Rate-Energy-Efficiency: High-performance window featuring a thermal barrier which limits the amount of heat transfer from the aluminum exterior to the interior of the window
- Dream In Colour: Choice of 50 exterior clad colours and 7 anodized finishes for a rich lustrous metallic appearance enhancing your design
- Bespoke Glazing Options: For both beauty and performance a range of glazing options are available
- Extensive warranty available as standard