Internship Opportunity at Signature Windows & Doors
Exciting Internship Opportunity for Undergraduates to Explore their Photography Talent on a Project-based Contract
Signature Windows & Doors is a premium brand company supplying and installing high-quality windows and doors to both the residential and commercial sectors.
As part of our branding activities, we photograph the main residential projects we complete to show the lifestyle of our customers. We use photography to help potential customers visualise how the windows and doors look when fitted. This helps them to value not just the technical specifications of a window but also its role in creating individual interiors. Our photography forms part of our testimonials to re-assure the customer of the quality of our workmanship.
Main requirements and responsibilities:
- To photograph the interior and exterior of the home to show the style and scale of the house on a project by project basis.
- To photograph each window style featured in the house –i.e. sliding sash, lift and slide doors in a fully closed and fully open position.
- To photograph close-up of the hardware used on the product.
- To photograph the full interior of a room and close up of the window feature.
- The rooms to be photographed would be agreed with the homeowner.
- The number of photos we need at the end of the shoot would be about 20.
- Each photo must be digitally sent to the company in high and low resolution for use on the website, in print media, outdoor billboard use, case-studies and social media. (JPEG format).
- Video shooting for use on social media will be a bonus.
Payment terms to be discussed. Copyright of photos will be owned by Signature Windows.
The position is based in Dublin.
Please refer to our Gallery for references.
Candidates should forward applications for the attention of Ann Mooney to the e-mail: email@example.com with relevant details and portfolio.