Project Spotlight Live Summer 2017 | Ongoing Refurbishment Project
16 July 2017
The homeowner of this refurbishment project bought their house 18 months ago and set out on designing an extensive renovation to modernise their home. Signature Windows & Doors were invited to work with both the homeowner and architect to provide a high quality solution to the different unique challenges that this project faced. Below you can see the current design of the old windows and doors.Read More
5 Tips For Maximising Natural Lighting Into Your Home
11 July 2017
Everyone loves the idea of a room filled with natural daylight, so how can we maximise the entrance and beat the gloom? Learn more here!Read More
AluClad Wood Windows - Alternative Wood Window Solutions
10 July 2017
Timber windows are environmentally sustainable and renewable. Wood provides high quality, long lifespan and insulation in addition to its natural appealing beauty. Thus, well-maintained timber windows might require attention only after 5 to 10 years. Aluminium clad, however, is a low maintenance exterior material that protects the wood from the elements, whilst adding a modern feel and elegant detail to the house as a whole.Read More
5 Signs It's Time to Replace Your Windows
10 July 2017
Windows' lifespan could reach 20 years or more, but there are different factors that could indicate that they need replacement. Have a look at the 5 things you should be on the lookout for.Read More
Twitter FeedTweets by @SignatureWin
- Modern Window Styles
- Signature Windows & Doors Exhibiting at the Spring Ideal Home Show 2019 – RDS, Dublin
- What is a Transitional Style home?
- Features of Contemporary Home Décor
- Are Georgian Windows Still in Fashion?
- Aluclad Vs Upvc | What Should You Choose?
- Why Timber Sash Windows?
- Ongoing Project Spotlight | El Dorado Luxury Property Development
- Window Energy Saving Calculator
- Signature Windows & Doors Exhibiting at House 2018 – RDS Dublin