Aluclad Wood Windows for Passive U-Values & Ultimate Sustainability
The innovative Signature UPB Passive Aluminium Clad Wood Windows (aka Aluclad Windows) are designed to achieve the highest energy efficiency, water-tightness rating (71% better than the minimum recommended standard) and thermal insulation performance in the industry today.
This state-of-the-art sustainable system offers the most cost-effective passive energy-efficient windows solution for your low-energy building project. The slimline traditional Scandinavian window design combines modern shapes, faultless functionality and superior quality.
Signature’s passive standard aluminium clad wood windows are perfect for contemporary replacement, new-build, extensions and refurbishment projects that require a next-generation window solution
Window Operation Styles
Features & Options
Contemporary design is about maximising natural light, uninterrupted sightlines and minimalistic profiles. Signature’s Contemporary Aluclad windows & doors feature a wide range of features and options that will transform your project vision into a beautiful reality.
Design & Aesthetics
- Clean & Slim Modern Appearance: Signature’s Contemporary Aluclad windows feature modern minimalistic profiles with no sacrifice on a slim design for first-rate performance.
- Large Dramatic Sizes: Create a wall of glass or an architectural focal point for your home with some of the largest bespoke sizes available in the Irish market.
- Tight Flush Finish: The tight gap between sash and frames gives the window a more refined look and enhances its performance.
- Elegant Hardware Options: Standard handles are available in a luxurious silver finish; Other colours can be requested as optional
Next-Generation Performance Components
- Impermeable Thermal-Break Between Cladding & Wood: Signature’s Aluminium Clad Wood Casement Windows consist of a black thermal-break polymer which enhances insulation performance by at least 35% and doubles water-tightness.
- Effective Drainage Holes: Water that passes between the exterior cladding and polymer thermal-break can escape through drainage holes to prolong the lifetime of your windows.
- Ultimate Water-Tightness: Signature boasts a water-tightness rating of 1200 pascals which is 2X better than maximum CE standard of 600 pascals which most high-spec aluclad products qualify for.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Signature’s Contemporary Slim Aluclad Windows can achieve Near Passive Standards at great value, reaching thermal and air-tightness performance that helps reduce energy bills.
Signature’s low maintenance aluminium cladding exterior features high-quality powder coated factory paint finish that offers remarkable resistance to fading and chalking.
- Any RAL Colour. Any window or door.
- Over 30 wood stains
- Matching or dual interior/exterior
Window Energy & Performance Ratings
The options of glazing type and thickness make it possible to reach different sound insulation, thermal insulation levels and tinted glass.
- U-Value ratings as low as 0.8 W/m2k with operating windows & 0.65 W/m2k with fixed windows.
- Thermal break polymer improves insulation performance by at least 35%
- Water-tightness 71% better than the minimum recommended standard
- Can achieve Sound Deadening Performance ratings
Security For Peace Of Mind
- Multi-point locking systems
- Child safety latch & handle locks with keys
- Lockable night vent mode to allow fresh air to infuse your room in a secure manner while you sleep
Full Architectural & Installation Capabilities
Signature offers full in-house architectural services to turn your vision into a reality. From a dramatic statement with a wall of glass or a uniquely sized custom window, we work closely with homeowners to meet the structural and minimalist aesthetic requirements that modern homes in Ireland demand.
- Free project conception and consultation
- Detailed analysis of plans and specifications
- Custom and set window drawings
- Dedicated project manager
- Full installation (including removale and disposal of old windows if required)