Tilt & Slide Doors
The unique feature of the Signature Megrame Tilt and Slide Door is its dual operation as a window and a door. The tilt function allows ventilation without opening outwards thus combining the functions of a window and door in one.
The Signature Megrame Lift & Tilt Door is available in wood or aluminium clad wood for low maintenance. The wood in the door consists of triple layer laminated timber thus preventing warping and adding to the lifespan of the product.
Signature Megrame Tilt and Slide Door is available in very large sizes: each panel can be up to 1600mm wide by 2370mm high and can be configured with up to 4 panels.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The Tilt & Slide Door is a simple and effective solution to gaining space, light and ventilation
- Use the Tilt and Slide Door in a new-build or extension to bring the garden indoors and fill the house with natural light
- The wood used in the Signature Megrame Lift & Slide door is an outstanding interior feature creating a rich feeling of warmth and luxury
- Optional exterior cladding available in any RAL colour replicates a traditional wood painted finish giving you low maintenance door solutions
- With the standard LOW E glazing solutions you can be sure of a comfortable, cost effective and sustainable environment
- As with all Signature Megrame product a triple glazed unit can be used to increase energy efficiency and achieve noise reduction in busy urban situations
- The Signature Megrame Tilt and Slide door features a multi-point key-able locking system
- The Signature Megrame Tilt and Slide Door is CE certified a legal requirement of building regulations 2016
- Extensive warranty available as standard
Tilt & Slide Doors Related Case Studies
Download Full Product & Service Brochure
Learn more about signature's expertise, superior product options and in-house services.
Start your download by clicking on the link below.
If you're interested in finding out more about us, information on our latest shows or to book a showroom appointment please fill out the form below and your download will begin afterwards.
Alternatively click here to download the file