Lift & Slide Doors
Available in sizes up to 6 meters wide and 2.8 meters high in 2 panels these stunning doors allow a seamless transition from outside to inside. This arrangement is particularly appealing in an urban setting where space is premium.
The Signature Megrame Lift and Slide Door is the perfect solution to free up more floor space. Lift & Slide Doors are noted for their smooth German engineered operation, durability of door tracking systems and custom made capability.
Whether building a new home or renovating an existing space, the Lift & Slide Door gives you the flexibility to satisfy your unique needs and vision, with optimum energy efficiency and built to last technology.
All of the wood species, including hardwoods like mahogany, oak and fir used in the manufacture of the Signature Megrame Lift & Slide Doors have proven to be extremely stable over time. We only use laminated triple layer wood which prevents the door from warping or twisting. This technology increases the lifetime of the door and is sourced from sustainable forests.
The Signature Megrame Lift & Slide Door is also available with an aluminium clad exterior for increased durability, stability and low maintenance. The aluminium clad exterior is available in any RAL colour of your choice.
Our Dublin Showroom features a large 4000mm X 2450mm Lift & Slide Door sample that you can test the smooth operation.
Watch Signature’s latest Contemporary Project below which features various large Lift & Slide patio doors.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Largest Lift & Slide Door sized units in the Irish and UK market, available in sizes up to 6 meters wide and 2.8 meters high
- Glazing options include double and triple glazed high security glazing as well as sound deadening glass ideal for noisy urban areas
- Contemporary glazing bars available to enhance your unique design and style e.g. Contoured 25mm and Classic 25mm
- High performance doors which can achieve U-values below 0.8 in triple glazed format
- Highest quality German engineered hardware for superior performance and durability
- Lifting lever system – when the handle is rotated through 180 degrees the entire door lifts up off its seals and glides along with ease
- When the door lever is rotated to the closed position it drops back down onto its seals creating an airtight bond protecting your home from the elements outside
- Designed to blend seamlessly with the rest of the Contemporary Window & Door range for an overall cohesive design
- CE Certified to the legal requirements of Building Regulations 2016
- Extensive warranty available as standard
Lift & Slide Doors Related Case Studies
Download Full Product & Service Brochure
Learn more about signature's expertise, superior product options and in-house services.
Start your download by clicking on the link below.
If you're interested in finding out more about us, information on our latest shows or to book a showroom appointment please fill out the form below and your download will begin afterwards.
Alternatively click here to download the file