Aluminium Clad Wood Bi-Fold Doors
These beautifully engineered doors glide effortlessly along their track to fold smoothly to one side, stylishly and effortlessly connecting your space to the outdoors or to another room.
The high quality of the timber offers texture, style, colour and warmth to your home. The Signature Megrame Bi-Fold Door is also available with a durable aluminium clad exterior which is an ideal low maintenance solution and also provides for long-term protection of the wood from rain, snow and sun-light.
The Low E double and triple glazing option provides year round performance and comfort: in Winter it reflects heat back into the room and in Summer it blocks heat out.
The option of any RAL colour along with the expertise of the Signature in-house team means that we can provide completely customized solutions to all your window and door needs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The Signature Megrame Bi-Fold door is a simple, elegant solution for indoor/outdoor luxury living –opening wide to invite in garden and sky landscape
- Configured from 2 to 8 panels with maximum panel sizes of 900mm wide by 2350mm high allowing you to create a glass wall that you can completely slide open
- A full range of contemporary glazing bars available to suit the design of your home e.g. Contoured 25mm and Classic 25mm
- Available in beautiful warm wood with an option of a low maintenance aluminium clad exterior
- Exterior aluminium cladding available in any RAL colour of your choice to match your exterior and interior style
- High performance glazing options including triple glazing for passive performance and optimum energy efficiency
- Triple layered glue-laminated timber ensures long term stability and performance
- CE Certified to the legal requirements of Building Regulations 2016
- Extensive warranty available as standard
Aluminium Clad Wood Bi-Fold Doors Related Case Studies
Download Full Product & Service Brochure
Learn more about signature's expertise, superior product options and in-house services.
Start your download by clicking on the link below.
If you're interested in finding out more about us, information on our latest shows or to book a showroom appointment please fill out the form below and your download will begin afterwards.
Alternatively click here to download the file