Excellent Career Opportunity
Position: Sales Representative
Location: Co. Wicklow
Signature Windows & Doors is the Home of Leading Window and Door Premium Brands. Signature is committed to offering our clients the best, high performance window and door products available on the market today. In order to provide the best value and conﬁdence for our customers we have established exclusive partnerships with European and American manufacturers. This ensures that customers have a choice of superior quality products, individual architectural styles and unlimited design capability. Signature Windows & Doors has further expanded its ranges and are seeking an enthusiastic, tenacious, target driven, challenge orientated Sales Executive to join our vibrant and dynamic team.
- Are you a highly motivated/organised Sales Representative, that has relevant experience in the selling of high end products?
- Do you have Experience in the construction industry, dealing with Builders, Architects and clients to build up a clientele of industry professionals?
- Meeting and exceeding Sales targets on a continuous basis.
- The ideal candidate must be must be able to work as part of a team.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- To participate in planned sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sale.
- Be able to participate in call-outs (Greater Dublin)
- Experience in Selling to end clients and professionals.
- Construction & Technical knowledge
- Exceptional Attention to detail & Communication skills
- Experience in the window and door industry.
- Ability to read technical drawings, Auto-cad.
- To be considered you must have at least 2 years relevant sales experience.
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Driven and ambitious in meeting targets on a monthly basis.
- Strong communication skills – with customers and internally.
- Proficient IT skills, able to read planning drawings,
- Full clean Irish Driver’s licence
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your CV and cover note to email@example.com