Excellent career opportunity for the ideal candidate to join a well-established organisation.
Signature Windows & Doors is a premium brand company supplying and installing high quality windows and doors to both the residential and commercial sectors.
We are currently recruiting a highly motivated and proficient Sales Representative with a background in the construction industry and experience in selling high end building products to a range of clients including construction professionals and end users.
The position in our team is for the greater Dublin area and will be based at our Showroom in Dublin in addition to on site surveys and customer call outs/presentations.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and results driven with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar sales role within the construction industry and with the knowledge and skills needed to work with industry professionals such as Builders, Developers and Architects. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Sales Manager.
Full product and sales training will be provided.
Principal requirements and responsibilities:
- 3+ years sales experience in the high-end branded market within the construction industry;
- Understanding of the target market, and ability to position the brand accurately;
- Sales focused and ability to perform successfully in a target driven environment;
- Excellent new business and account management skills;
- Capacity to research and set up a targeted list of prospects;
- Responsibility for driving leads and generating Requests for Quotations;
- Experience in estimating and generating quotations;
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with clients ensuring repeat/referral business and maximising sales;
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative with high levels of personal motivation;
- Prompt and accurate reporting to the Sales Manager as required;
- Attention to detail and excellent product presentation skills;
- Effective Communicator with solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literate: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc..);
- Full driving license.
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV and all relevant details to email@example.com until Friday, September the 9th.